Sign up now for our new creative course.
Over the 5 weeks course, you will
- Share ideas, stories and the cultural background about food
- Learn to use a range of art-making skills, including writing, drawing, collage and printmaking.
- Meet a group of people who share similar interest
- Build the confidence in communication
Come and enjoy sharing your love of food, learn art-making skills and create your own artwork to take home.
Fiona Winning – Fiona is an artist, and a qualified educator and facilitator who has more than 20 years experience in working in adult education and community environments. Fiona creates work that combines conversations, social events and art workshops. Her work often provides a positive impact in terms of building community and instilling a sense of place for the different residents.
Who is it for?
- Those who are living in Yeovil
- Age 18 and above
- 12 January to 9 February
- Every Friday 12.30 – 2.30pm
How to sign up?
- Join our Taster Day on Friday 24 November 12.30 – 2.30pm, or
- Email us email@example.com