An evening of immersive sound and light
Featuring collaborative performances between visual artists and musicians. Including:
- A display of the results from our resident artist Gavin Morris – an interactive light/sound installation – hands-on participation encouraged;
- A sound performance from music collective TIPEX (Henry Collins and Robin Foster) using found objects, vocal improvisations, food, spoken word, field recordings and physical performance;
- A display of wearable art pieces designed and made by artists from seam Collective, accompanied by a soundscape generated by hand- made sound machines using salvage objects created by Farmer Glitch.
- An eclectic mix of electronic, keyboard, bass and guitar. New sound collaborative between Matt Saunders (Electronic/Keyboard), Farmer Glitch (Electronic/Objects) and Graham Fallows (Bass/Guitar)
– Plus ….. special guests (more to be announced).
FREE Event, limited space, booking essential.
To Book, please click the following button to the booking page.
Also during the Somerset Art Weeks Festival…
More event at Eastville Project Space (Please CLICK HERE for more details)
Exhibition (3-17 October)
We are also open Wednesday to Saturday 11am to 5pm, from 3rd October to 17th October during Somerset Art Weeks Festival (somersetartworks.org.uk/artweeks15). Exhibition of collage by artist Gary Dickins and display of selection of Yeovil Music Fanzines contributed by our supporters.
Workshops (Saturday 3 & 10 October)